Workplace Violence and School Safety
Violence within the workplace can strike anywhere at any time. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) estimate some 2 million cases of workplace violence each year.
There are countless actions that can trigger or cause workplace violence. It may even be the result of situations unrelated to work, such as domestic issues, and can be perpetrated by an employee, manager, customer, family member, vendor, or even a stranger.
Our Workplace Violence Program includes proven methods for preventing, mitigating, and responding to incidents involving armed intruders. The ultimate goal for our training is to minimize the possibility of injuries or even death within your institution.
- Investigations Training and Testing
- Internal and External Investigations and Audits
- Workplace Violence and School Safety
- Site Security and Assessment
- Security Awareness
- Security Expert Witness Services
- Crisis Management and Business Resumption Planning
- Protective Security Specialists